Americas PUBG Global Championship 2021 Qualification Point Tracker
PUBG Global Championship 2021 - Americas Points Leaderboard
PUBG Global Championship 2021 Point Distribution Table
PGC Qualification Point – Rules to Note:
- PGC Qualification Points and any Qualification Benefits are assigned to the Team and in any case of a change of ownership, the Points will transfer to the new owner. For purposes of clarity, if a player leaves the team, the player will not take any Points along with them – all points will remain with the Team so long as no Roster Rules are violated.
- Teams will forfeit their Points and any other Qualification Benefits if they violate any Roster Rules.
- If an entire Team receives a time-based or permanent ban from PUBG Esports that would encompass PGC they will forfeit all Points and Qualification Benefits. If their ban encompasses a PGC Qualification Events in which they would have received a Qualification Benefit, they will forfeit the Qualification Benefits for that PGC Qualification Event. However, the Team would retain their Points so long as the ban does not encompass PGC.
- In the case of a Player(s) ban:
- If the Team is unable to field a full roster, and not in violation of the Roster Rules, the Team will retain all Points and Qualification Benefits.
- If the Team is unable to field a full roster and/or is in violation of the Roster Rules, they will forfeit Qualification Benefits for that PGC Qualification Event.
- If the Team is unable to field a full roster and/or in violation of the Roster Rules for PGC, they will forfeit all Points and Qualification Benefits.
- If a Team does not qualify or participate in a PGC Qualification Event, the Team would still maintain their Points, so long as all Roster Rules and Eligibility Rules are adhered to.
- If two or more teams are tied on PGC points at the end of PCS5, the higher rank is given to the team with the higher PCS5 Americas Grand Final placement.
- For avoidance of doubt, this means if team A and team B have 250 PGC points, their respective placement in the PCS5 Americas Grand Final will be used as the tiebreaker to determine their PGC 2021 rankings.
- If the tied teams didn’t play together in the PCS5 Americas Grand Final, the tie breaker is the ESL PUBG Masters Americas: Phase 2 Grand Final placements.
- If the tied teams didn’t play together in the previously mentioned tournaments, the tie breaker is the PCS4 Americas Grand Final placements.
- If the tied teams didn’t play together in the previously mentioned tournaments, the tie breaker is the ESL PUBG Masters Americas: Phase 1 Grand Final placements.
- If the tie still didn't break after that, the team with the highest achieved PGC points in one single tournament is placed higher.
- If the tie still didn't break after that, the team that was placed highest in any of the tournaments with PGC Points is placed higher.